Far Infrared Saunas
 
Far Infrared Saunas
Infrared vs. Traditional
Fibromyalgia Treatment
Our Sauna vs. Others
Sauna Features

Far Infrared Sauna Vs. Traditional Sauna

CATEGORIES

SEAMAX FAR INFRARED SAUNA

TRADITIONAL SAUNA

Heat Source

Soft, Gentle Infrared Radiant Heat

Hot Steam Air

Minimum Operating Temperature

90 - 120 F

180 - 220 F

Proven Health Benefit

Yes

No

Medical Usage

Yes

No

Preparation
Time Needed

5 - 10 min.

30 - 90 min.

Electric Source

110 Volt

220 Volt

Fresh Air Ventilation

Yes

No

Energy Cost

$2 - $5 / month (if used for one 30-minute session each day)

Expensive

Length of Time

Extensive use, consumer can choose duration of time

Can only use for a short period of time

Installation

30 min.

Days

Portability

Disassemble into six panels for easy moving

Permanently Attached to Room


*Consumer receives two to three times the amount of sweat at a lower operating temperature as compared to a traditional sauna

Our infrared Saunas
Far infrared radiant energy directly penetrates the body’s tissues to a depth of over 1.5 inches. The energy output of our sauna’s therapeutic heating elements are tuned to the human body’s own radiant energy so our bodies can absorb as much as 93% of the infrared waves.

A conventional sauna must rely only on indirect means of heat: convection (air currents) and conduction (direct contact of hot air with the skin) to produce its heating effect. In our Quality Sauna, less than 20% of the infrared energy heats the air, leaving over 80% available to be directly converted to heat within our bodies.

Our Far Infrared therapeutic system can warm a user to a much greater depth and more efficiently than a conventional sauna, as its energy output primarily converts energy directly to heat inside the body rather than heating the air surrounding the body which would subsequently only provide superficial heating. This important difference explains many of the unprecedented benefits reported to be available through Far Infrared therapy, which are not attainable through the use of a conventional sauna.

The infrared energy applied in your therapeutic sauna may induce up to 2 ~ 3 times the sweat volume of a traditional hot-air sauna while operating at a significantly cooler air temperature range of 104F to 150F as compared to. 180F to 235F for hot-air saunas. The lower heat range is safer for those concerned about cardiovascular risk factors that might be adversely affected by the higher temperatures encountered in old-style hot-air saunas.

Another benefit of the lower temperature is that the surrounding air remains cool to breathe, in fact air can be ventilated through the sauna session during use without diminishing the efficiency of the session.

Due to its user-friendly simple design, people naturally prefer to use our Far Infrared therapeutic sauna because of the addictive feeling of well-being evoked after using our product.

The conventional hot-air saunas require extensive warm-up periods of 30 ~ 90 minutes, making them less practical than your modern Quality Sauna which ready for use in about 5 -10 minutes at room temperature. A quick and efficient warm up time in addition to the convenient automatic thermostat shutoff as well as a relatively lower wattage consumption all result in consumer savings.

Significantly lower operating costs
What makes our sauna more desirable than a conventional sauna is that a 30 minute session, including a 10 minute warm-up in an SeaMax Sauna, costs about 10 cents worth of electricity.

A comparable session with a full warm-up in a conventional sauna costs about $0.75 ~ $1.00. Daily usage of your sauna will raise your electrical bill by a mere $2- $5 a month compared to $22.50 to $30.00 a month in a conventional sauna, if each is used for 20 minutes after warm-up


© Copyright quality sauna warehouse.com All rights reserved  Tel: (206) 323-8886